» Aggregate Testing Equipment
Aggregate Testing Equipment
We are a well known name in manufacturing testing
instruments which are available in economical prices. These products are
well integrated with various essentials. Following are the products we are
offering under this category:
Aggregate Impact Tester
We make impact testing machine of premium quality.
The main purpose of our impact testing machine is to test the resistance to
metals & alloys to external impacts. The salient features of our impact
testing machines are:
- Large rectangular dial with inner circle for IZOD and outer scale for
Charpy test in joules.
- The pendulum is supported separately in two positions by a common
latching tube, the upper position for Charpy test and the lower for IZOD
test, interchangeable strikers for IZOD, Charpy tested.
- Front guard provided for safety of operation.
- Manual brake for stopping pendulum oscillation after sample failure.
- Common specimen holder for IZOD and Charpy test.
- Separate strikers for IZOD and Charpy test.
Aggregate Crushing Strength Apparatus
CODE NO. - NTI-ATE-02
Aggregate Crushing Strength Apparatus
Our aggregate crushing value apparatus are used for
measuring resistance of an aggregate to crushing. This apparatus is
extensively for various industrial applications. Following are some
essentials we provide along with the equipment and their respective
- Cylindrical Cell: 150±0.5 mm ID X 130 to 140 mm height
- Plunger: 148 ± 0.5 mm ID X 100 to 115 mm height
- Base Plate: 200 to 230 mm square X 6 mm thickness
- Tampering rod: 16 mm dia X 450 to 600 mm length
- Metal measure: 110 ± 0.5 mm ID X 180 ± 0.5 mm height
Los Angeles Abrasion Machine
BIS-2386 is for determination of resistance
to wear of coarse aggregate by abrasion. A rolled steel drum totally closed
except for removable dust-tight cover is connected to stub shaft and mounted
on steel frame to allow rotation about its axis in a horizontal plane. The
drum is rotated by one h.p. electric motor. A heavy duty speed reducer
coverts the motor speed to required drum speed of 30 to 33 r.p.m. inside the
drum is provided a steel shelf which can be easily replaced when worm out
due to repeated abrasion tests. Supplied with 12 abrasive charges of 48 mm.
dia and Revolution Counter fitted to rotating shaft.
Tile Abrasion Testing Machine
We are the leading manufacturer of tile flexure
testing machine. These machines are extensively used for determining the
resistance to wear for cement concrete flooring tiles. They are provided
with a rotating disc, adjustable counter for automatically stopping the
machine, a bracket to hold specimen and a counter balance lever to load the
specimen. The abrasion of tiles is measured on a thickness gauge
specifically made for this purpose. We can offer these tile abrasion testing
machines in standard as well as customized specifications.
It consists of the following :-
- A grinding disc furnished with a replaceable grinding path and
rotating horizontally about its vertical axis.
- A circular tray enclosingthe grindingdisc.
- Holding device for test specimen.
- Reduction gear coupled to a motor for operation on 220 v, 50 Hz,
single phase supply.
- Revolution counter. (Preset cumulative).
- A 7.5 kg weight to apply 30 kg load on specimen through lever.
Thickness Measurement Jig with 0.01 mm x 25 mm dial
Cylindrical measures are used to determine unit
weight of concrete or fine, coarse and mixed aggregates, as well as for void
content of aggregates. These measures are immune to cement paste and can
also be used for unit weight and yield of fresh concrete. It also indicates
the angularity, spherical nature and workability of fine aggregate in a
Materials used to make Cylindrical Measures These are usually made of heavy
duty materials to withstand rough usage.
They are generally made up of :
- Sheet Iron
Some important features are :-
- Cylindrical measures are calibrated and provided with handles.
- Consists of three measures, one each of 3 litres capacity, 15 litres
capacity and 30 litres capacity.
- Provided with a tamping rod which has 16 mm dia and is 600 mm long.
One of the ends of the rod is rounded.
- These are watertight with top and bottom true and even.
- Steel units are seam welded with bail handles; aluminum ones are
machined to accurate dimensions and have integral cast handles.
There are mainly used for determining unit
weight of concrete or aggregates. Some of the areas where they find
- Testing crushed rock
- Cement & concrete industry
- Testing of crushed slag & crushed and uncrushed gravel
- Construction (Buildings, Roadways, etc.)
Sample Riffle Divider
For the rapid collection of true representative
samples from aggregates, sand and fillers, sample divider is required.
Riffle Sample Divider consists of a metal box fitted with a series of chutes
of equal width, which discharge the material alternatively in opposite
directions into separate pans. The chutes of the riffle are steep enough to
allow rapid flow of the material.
Meets:- IS: 1607-1977, 2720, ASTM C 136, D271, D421, D422, D423, D424,
D427, D451, D452, D457, D806, BS: 812, 1377, AASHO T27, T87.
Note: - ASTM sizes are also available.
- Riffle Sample Divider, 13mm slot width, 14 slots and approx. 2.1dm3
- Riffle Sample Divider, 25mm slot width, 16 slots and approx. 4.4 dm3
- Riffle Sample Divider, 50mm slot width
- Riffle Sample Divider, 75mm slot width
Devel Attrition Testing Machine (AS PER I.S. 383)
For determination of resistance to wear by attrition
iron cylinders 20 cm. dia 34 cm. long with dust and water-tight covers,
mounted on shaft with their axis inclined at 30 deg. to the axis of rotation
of the shaft. Rotation speed is 30-33 r.p.m Driven by 1 hp. Three phase 440
volts, A.C. motor.