This motorised machine with electronic digital
control by microprocessor is suitable to perform all the tests.
It can be use for the following tests
- Speed Rate: - 0.1 mm/min to 60 mm/min.
- Max. Load: - 50 KN
- Speed Rotating As Per IS Standards
- Triaxial Test for soil.
- Unconfined test for soil.
- CBR test for soil.
- Marshall test of Bituminous Products
- Duriez test of Bituminous Products.
- Indirect Tensile of Bituminous Products.
: 230 V Single Phase 50 Hz
Note: - Data logger can also be supplied for recoding the stain and
BIS 2720 (Part XVII). The apparatus is used for the
laboratory determination of permeability of soils using a constant of a
variable hydraulic head. This test is recommended for soils with the
coefficient of permeability in the range of 10³ to 10 cm/sec. The
maximum particle size of the soil which can be tested in the mould is 10 mm.
The equipment comprises the following :
- Metallic mould, 100 mm dia x 127.3 high x 1000 ml volume.
- Extension collar, 100 mm dia x 60 mm high
- Drainage base plate with a recess for a porous stone and with an
- Metallic clamping ring.
- Drainage cap (Top plate with a recess for a porous stone and fitted
with an inlet valve and an air release valve).
- Dummy plate to serve as a false bottom during compaction.
- Porous stone for drainage cap.
- Set of three glass stand pipes approximately 6 mm dia, 10 mm dia and
20 mm dia mounted on a wooden board.
- Length of three meter long rubber connecting tube with a pinch cock.
- Overhead tank made of steel, approximately 37.5 cm dia x 1 meter
high. It is provided with an inlet port at the top and six out let at
bottom with cocks and air inlet and water filling tube on top. An
arrangement is provided to indicate the water level.
The sample extractors shown in this section meet the
requirements of Indian, British, ASTM and AASHO standards. Soil core
specimens can be extracted from sampling tubes with minimum disturbance.
Specimens of smaller dia can also be extracted from larger size samples.
- Sample Extractor, Hand Operated, for 38 mm
This extruder is used for taking sample core specimens of 38 mm dia
from sampling tube the outfit by the Screw Type method with a Wire
- Sample Extractor, Hand operated, universal
This extruder is used for taking sample core specimens of 38 mm, 50 mm,
75 mm and 100 mm dia from sampling tube
- Sample Extractor, motorised. All purpose Hydraulic Extruder
This Extractor has been specially designed to overcome the difficulties
faced in extracting specimens from long sampling tubes. Provided with
Power pack with quick release coupling and having Manual operation
possible on power failure Eject soil from sampling tubes and moulds up
to 60 cm in length and 38mm to 150mm in dia by a single operation.
Allows direct transfer of soil from field sampling tubes, proctor and
CBR moulds into 38mm dia tubes with minimal disturbance
Hand-operated screw-type augers as well as post hole
(blade type) augers are available in different sizes as listed below. The
screw-type auger can be used both for advancing the hole and for disturbed
sampling. The auger outfit is supplied with an extension rod, T-piece and a
tubular handle. Additional extension rods are also available for sampling at
- Sampling Auger Outfit, Blade Type, 75 mm dia
- Sampling Auger Outfit, Blade Type, 100 mm dia
- Sampling Auger Outfit, Blade Type, 150 mm dia
Extension Rods, for use with the above-mentioned Auger Heads, one meter
in length, threaded at both ends with Hexagonal Couplings. Handle and
Meets:-ASTM D 1452
Samplers for collecting undisturbed samples of soil
from different depths are available. Samples of dia ranging from 38 mm to
150 mm and length ranging from 50 mm to 300 mm can be obtained. Sampling
Tube, 38 mm dia sampling tubes are available in unrelieved type. In this
type, the internal dia is uniform throughout the length.
- Sampling Tube
38mm dia x 150mm long unrelieved.
- Sampling tube
38mm dia x 200mm long unrelieved.